Platinum Dental Marketing

dental marketing specialists for over 30 years

Platinum Dental Marketing

dental marketing specialists for over 30 years

Dental Marketing Services

Our marketing is formulated to help you attract new patients who value the quality care you provide, not those reliant on managed care, heavily discounted or free dentistry. 

Is Your Marketing Attracting New Patients, or Driving Them Away?

We performed a study of over 100,000 dental patients nationwide and found that only 9% of these patients went to the dentist for anything to do with their “smile”. Yet the majority of dental marketing tends to be focused around this. On its own, this misses out on what the other 91% of patients said they want from a dentist and dentistry.

Our marketing services are created on the basis of our research study to be fully aligned with what most dental patients want from a dentist and a dental office.

“We had 58 new patients last month. Our previous high was 20!” – Dr. J.

The Right Marketing For You?

With 30+ years of experience, specializing in private, 1-2 doctor practices that work 4 days a week, regular hours, and do not accept “all” dental insurances and plans, we have the knowledge to guide you to the most productive and cost-effective methods of marketing for your practice. 

Features of All our Marketing Products:

Website Design and Management

No matter how people hear about you, they will look you up online before calling or scheduling for the first time. If your website is designed around the wrong theme or message, it may be failing to convert prospective new patients, or even worse driving them away. We specifically highlight websites, as in many ways they are the most important part of marketing your practice, no matter what other methods are utilized.

Practices with websites designed in line with our study as well as proper demographic research, including text, images, layout and all other key factors, often see double the new patient results from all forms of marketing.

Our Fully Done-For-You Dental Websites Include Everything You Need to Convert More Website Visitors into New Patients - And are Priced at a Fraction of the Cost of Most "Custom Websites"

“I am getting new patients out the ying-yang!” – Dr. K.

Additional Marketing Services Offered

Google Ads Management

Google Ads campaigns to target potential patients who are actively searching for dental services online. In many areas this can be an effective tool to get a leg up on the competition and drive more prospective new patients from your area to your website. 

Search Engine Optimization

We provide search engine optimization (SEO) services to improve your website’s visibility on search engines and attract more potential patients. Included free of charge in all websites provided. Regular updates based on researched keywords and new patient search terms to ensure your website is always competitive.

Reputation Management

Tools to get more reviews from patients while in your practice, as well as make it easy for them to do so at home and on their own devices. Included and properly highlighted on all websites.

Internal Referral Systems

We will help you set up an internal referral system to encourage existing patients to refer their friends and family to you and make it easy for them to do so.

Direct Mail Marketing

We offer exclusively targeted direct mail campaigns to reach income-qualified households in your local area. Designed in accordance with the results of our study, and properly executed, this can be a very effective tool in directing prospective quality new patients, who can afford their needed care, to your website and office, rather than waiting for them to find you.

Social Media Management

Our social media management services help you engage with your audience on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and others to attract new patients.

Take the First Step to Solving Your New Patient Problem...

Get More Information

By submitting the form on this page, you agree to receive business and commercial communications from us via facsimile, email, regular mail, by phone or other means. Your information will remain private and confidential, and will be used solely for the purpose of fulfilling the request of this form. It will not be used, distributed, sold or shared in any way outside of Platinum Dental Marketing, Inc.